We are seeking a seasoned logistics professional for a twelve month contract
to establish solid supply chain practices for a base metal operation.
Your goal will be to train and mentor a national employee to successfully
fill this role upon the completion of your assignment.
- You will be responsible for all international and local movement of
- You will restructure and reduce cost of cargo movements to and from
- You will analyze astutely, innovate and rise above the adversity of
this challenging site with an effective and team-building problem-solving
- You will train and select a suitable national
employee to fill that role .
- You will manage the store and supply department
when the supply manager is rostered
- Extensive experience in a similar role within the African
mining and resources sector
- Proven track record in cost and time savings
- Strong mentoring skills
- A working knowledge of French, would be highly advantageous
An attractive US$ remuneration package and FI/FO roster is on offer for
this single status position.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward their updated CV to:
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV to the e-mail with the vacancy name as the subject: