|Mine Planner / Engineer
Remote Northern gold mine
Enjoy excellent FIFO rotation while working for this small international
gold mining company.
- Short and Medium term planning
- Review production targets monthly against long term goals
- Ensure environmental plans are respected
- Communicate with operations people
- Report to the Mining Manager
- Respect safety on site and encourage teamwork
- 3 – 5 years experience minimum, preferably Underground experience
with narrow veined orebody
- Computer software competency including Gemcom, Datamine and Autocad
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and management
- Engineering Degree required
This is a fly-in fly-out single-status contract at a remote Northern site.
International staff. Dry camp. Attractive remuneration package on offer.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward their updated CV in Word
format and 3 professional references