Enjoy excellent residential family (or single) living
conditions with generous incentive program and other comprehensive benefits.
Located in the safe capital city of this former Soviet Union country –
take advantage of R&R breaks to Europe.
The company is the largest Western-based gold producer in Central Asia.
The company is debt-free and generating solid cash flows from its
two producing mines.
This young and growth oriented company offers tremendous career development
opportunities for successful candidates.
Reporting directly to the Mine Manager you will lead the mine
technical services group which includes surveying, geotechnical engineering,
and mining engineering. You will find yourself managing and mentoring a
team of 60 mining engineers and geologists with the purpose of assisting
them reach their full potential.
Responsible for the maintenance of a cost effective and efficient service
of technical and planning support you will ensure that Life Of Mine Planning
requirements are met whilst maintaining environmental legislation and driving
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Management and direction of the Chief Engineers
- Provision of technical expertise and management control in the key
areas of pit geotechnical engineering; tailings dam engineering; and statutory
- Ensuring best practice throughout all mining engineering disciplines
- Implementation of the Company’s National staff training and
- Managing strategic mine development studies.
- B Eng(Mining) and at least 10 years of experience with multiple facets
of Open Pit Mining operations. Due to the nature of this operation familiarity
of working in permafrost conditions would be highly regarded.
- Proficiency with Gemcom would be considered an asset
- Prior experience in a FSU country, or other expatriate environment,
would be advantageous.
- Team player
- Good communication skills both oral and written; communicating
effectively with all levels within the organization
Attractive remuneration package on offer includes:
Furnished housing, transportation, meals at site, 1 round trip ticket per
year home and 2 R&R airline tickets for travel within Europe, full medical
and life insurance, competitive salary, bonus, and incentive plan.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward their updated CV in Word
format without delay to:
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV to the e-mail with the vacancy name as the subject: