Our client, a distributor of one of the world's largest manufacturers
of construction/mining/utility equipment, is in search of a Country Manager
for their expanding operation in English speaking Africa.
- Ability to develop, lead and manage a highly motivated and cohesive international
team in the achievement of excellence in all operational and commercial
aspects of in-country projects.
- Fundamental skills in dialogue, negotiation and relationship-building
that will lead to the development of longstanding client partnerships. You
have the ability to interact with clients at all levels, to mirror, jointly
problem solve, persuade and influence.
- Your keen sense of business and commercial astuteness will insure that
revenue and costs are achieved and result in a first-rate financial performance.
- You possess a minimum of 5 years experience in project management and
are well versed in the operational and commercial aspects of equipment management.
- Your engineering (mining or civil) and/or business (MBA) qualification
would be highly advantageous.
- A successful track record in a similar capacity/environment would be highly
IF YOU HAVE A CREATIVE APPROACH TO BUSINESS, EXCELLENT ANALYTICAL AND MANAGEMENT
CAPABILITIES COMBINED WITH A STRONG CUSTOMER FOCUS, THEN WE WELCOME YOUR
APPLICATION FOR THIS CHALLENGNG AND KEY POSITION IN THIS EXPANDING ORGANIZATION.
Attractive US$ denominated remuneration and FIFO roster on offer for this
married/single status position.
If you are interested in this offer, please send your CV to the e-mail with the vacancy name as the subject: